Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The God of Jesus




It is shocking to Christians that their so claimed God (Jesus) had a God that he himself worshiped and took him as his absolute one God and did not held himself more than a servant of that One Holy God. and the bible itself testify 


[Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34] "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God , why hast thou forsaken me?"

[John 20:17] "Go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father , and your Father ; and to my God , and your God ."

Paul says in [Ephesians 1:3] "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ" and again in verse 17: "That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ , the Father of glory , may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him ."

The writer of Hebrews says of Jesus in [Hebrews 1:9] "Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God , hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows." quoting from [Ps. 45:7]

Peter begins his first epistle by saying: "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ" [I Peter1:3]

Someone maybe argue and say that all of this refer to the human nature of Jesus ! I tell him what about this? 

Jesus was ascended and in heaven with the Father when Paul, Peter, and the author of Hebrews wrote, but to them Jesus still had a God! The ascended Jesus who have no more human nature says in [Revelation 3:12]

"Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God , and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God , and the name of the city of my God , which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God "

No One can be the Supreme God and have a God at the same time. So the Bible's said it clear that Jesus do have a God whom he called "Allaha" in his Aramaic language. Allah the most High, the creator and god of Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment