Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Why Does The Bible Ignore The Prophet (Hud)?



Hud was a Prophet to his people Ad. His message was:" Worship Allah and obey Him! There is no other god but Him, Ask forgiveness of Him, and turn to Him (in repentance)" "Ad" was a pagan nation; they rejected Hud and thought that their gods hurt him and he is ill and inattentive. Then Allah destroyed the unbelievers and saved Hud and the believers. We need to discover precisely where "Ad" was and to look for their traces; however, I would suggest it was between Yemen and Saudi Arabia. Hud and "Ad" are not mentioned in the Bible!

The smart readers are invited to read about the Prophet Hud and his nation "Ad" which the Bible does not mention them.

Hud and Ad are found in some details in chapters 11 and 26.




 


Chapter 11: HUD, verses 50-60

[50] To the 'Ad People (We sent) Hud, one of their own brethren. He said: "O my people! Worship Allah! ye have no other god but Him. (Your other gods) ye do nothing but invent!

[51] "O my people! I ask of you no reward for this (Message). My reward is from none but Him Who created me: will ye not then understand?

[52] "And O my people! Ask forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him (in repentance): He will send you the skies pouring abundant rain, and add strength: to your strength: so turn ye not back in sin!"

[53] They said "O Hud! No Clear (Sign) hast thou brought us, and we are not the ones to desert our gods on thy word! nor shall we believe in thee!

[54] "We say nothing but that (perhaps) some of our gods may have seized thee with imbecility." He said: "I call Allah to witness, and do ye bear witness, that I am free from the sin of ascribing, to Him,

[55] "Other gods as partners! so scheme (your worst) against me, all of you, and, give me no respite.

[56] "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! there is not a moving creature, but He hath grasp of its forelock. Verily, it is my Lord that is on a straight Path.

[57] "If ye turn away, I (at least) have conveyed the Message with which I was sent to you. My Lord will make another People to succeed you, and you will not harm Him in the least. For my Lord hath care and watch over all things."

[58] So when Our decree issued, We saved Hud and those who believed with him, by (special) Grace from Ourselves: We saved them from a severe Penalty.

[59] Such were the 'Ad People: they rejected the Signs of their Lord and Cherisher; disobeyed His Messengers; and followed the command of every powerful, obstinate transgressor.

[60] And they were pursued by a Curse in this Life, and on the Day of Judgment. Ah! Behold! for the 'Ad rejected their Lord and Cherisher! Ah! Behold! removed (from sight) were 'Ad, the People of Hud!



 

=========



Chapter 26: AL-SHUARA, verses 123-140

[123] The Ad (people) rejected the Messengers.

[124] Behold, their brother Hud said to them: "Will ye not fear (Allah)?

[125] "I am to you a Messenger worthy of all trust:

[126] "So fear Allah and obey me.

[127] "No reward do I ask of you for it: my reward is only from the Lord of the Worlds.

[128] "Do ye build a landmark on every high place to amuse yourselves?

[129] "And do ye get for yourselves fine buildings in the hope of living therein (forever)?

[130] "And when ye exert your strong hand, do ye do it like men of absolute power?

[131] "Now fear Allah, and obey me.

[132] "Yea, fear Him Who has bestowed on you freely all that ye know.

[133] "Freely has He bestowed on you cattle and sons,

[134] "And Gardens and Springs.

[135] "Truly I fear for you the Penalty of a Great Day."

[136] They said: "It is the same to us whether thou admonish us or be not among (our) admonishers!

[137] "This is no other than a customary device of the ancients,

[138] "And we are not the ones to receive Pains and Penalties!"

[139] So they rejected him and We destroyed them. Verily in this is a Sign: but most of them do not believe.

[140] And verily thy Lord is He, the Exalted in Might, Most Merciful.



 

=========



Back to the main issue of the series of this articles; this is my question to you Smart Readers: "Is the Quran quoted from the Bible?"

No comments:

Post a Comment